Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Temporary Farewell

I hope you have enjoyed all my blogs so far! I also enjoy sharing my opinions and experiences related to sports. Though, my time has come to say goodbye for the next month as I have begun my race against time and my battle against final exams. The last two weeks have been very busy, but the next three weeks will be even busier because of final group projects, and without a doubt, fun studying. Studying for four courses can be very demanding and stressful. However, there are always ways to ensure you find the time for each course. You might wonder how I will get all my studying done when I have hockey five to six times a week. Well, since final exams are very important and require a passing grade, my season is "put on hold" during exam period, meaning that I do not have any games and all ice sessions are optional. That way, just like all other students, I can spend most of my time focusing on school and making sure I am prepared for all my exams...or as an athlete would say, making sure I am well prepared for the challenges ahead.

I come to realize that my first semester at McGill has flown by very quickly, especially at this time. I have enjoyed every moment of this experience, regardless of the many challenges I have encountered. In the end, my first experience is worth the ups and downs since it will ultimately help me in the future when I step into the real world.

I guess it's time to go now. I should get back to my studies and hopefully, I will be back in the new year...or possibly before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment